I am currently working with a leading contractor who work heavily within the Public Sector to appoint a permanent Resident Liaison Officer to look after a site for them in Sunderland for a leading housing association.
My client is a leading nationwide contractor who has recently secured work in the Sunderland area. They are looking for an experienced RLO to join their team on a permanent basis. Work is on a planned scheme of works which includes full house refurbs, tenant interaction, liaising with contractors, running through colour choices, meeting KPI's. Specifically, the planned works is working internally on the properties replacing kitchens and bathrooms but also carrying out full rewires. Ideally, my client would be interested in somebody who has worked on a similar scheme of works either at a contractor or a client level.
Candidates should have the following:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Full UK driving licence
- Health and safety awareness
- Excel and word proficiency
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping on top of all forms of communication sent to tenants and relevant third parties in the form of letters, calls, newsletters ect
- Ensure property diaries are kept up to date
- Managing customers expectations in relation to start and end dates of work, the nature of the work and answering any queries they may have
- Dealing with day to day complaints and queries
- Ensuring all PPE is worn from relevant subcontractors ect
My client is looking to interview ASAP and get the right candidates started ideally within the next two weeks with a start on site looking to be beginning of October. Please call Abby ASAP on 0191 814 1360 / 07711556949 to express your interest.