I am currently working with a leading contractor who work heavily within the Public Sector to appoint a permanent Resident Liaison Officer to look after a site for them in Sunderland for a leading housing association.
My client is a leading nationwide contractor who has recently secured work in Gateshead. They are looking for an experienced RLO to join their team for 22 weeks work. Work is on a planned scheme of works which includes full house refurbs, tenant interaction, liaising with contractors, running through colour choices, meeting KPI's. Specifically, the planned works is working internally on the properties replacing kitchens and bathrooms but also carrying out full rewires. Ideally, my client would be interested in somebody who has worked on a similar scheme of works either at a contractor or a client level.
Candidates should have the following:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Health and safety awareness
- Excel and word proficiency
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping on top of all forms of communication sent to tenants and relevant third parties in the form of letters, calls, newsletters ect
- Ensure property diaries are kept up to date
- Managing customers expectations in relation to start and end dates of work, the nature of the work and answering any queries they may have
- Dealing with day to day complaints and queries
- Ensuring all PPE is worn from relevant subcontractors ect
Please call Katherine on 07740822232 to express your interest.