Resident Liaison Officer Required
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate or notice period
Salary: GBP £24,000
Resident Liaison Officer required for an established construction business who undertake new build, refurbishment, and insurance work within the commercial, residential, commercial, and retail sectors. Our client is looking for an experienced Liaison Officer to join their team in Manchester.
This role is a permanent role working 8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 8am - 4pm on Friday.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and circulation of regular rollout programmes, scope of works and activity schedules to residents to keep them appraised of our works and timeline and most notably when the precise location of our works directly impacts upon their respective flat location.
- Liaising with the building residents and the property manager throughout the duration of our works on site.
- First point of contact for building residents for any information required requests, feedback and/or complaints. Those contacts are anticipated as being both verbal and written and will require formal logging, information gathering and ultimately proper resolution.
- Arrangement of intermittent public events, such as resident's coffee morning, and similar such like 'meet and greets' together with resident's meetings, either pre-arranged or ad-hoc.
- Log all complaints, feedback and interaction within a recognised system together with any associated resolutions, record information, rollouts, etc
- Preparation of a monthly report on the resident's interaction which will be incorporated within our overall monthly progress report to the Client.
- Preparation of minutes of meetings with subsequent issue to affected parties and the saving of same within the project server.
- Monitor and resolve resident's complaints.
- Work closely with our Site Project Manager to ensure a proper communication bridge
Requirements for the role
- Minimum 5 years' experience in customer care and/or a customer focused environment.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Work well independently as well as being a team player.
- High professional standards aligned with honesty and integrity.
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Conversant in software packages such as Microsoft excel, word, outlook and notable CRM systems and processes.
- Ability to work to required timelines and effectively manage and prioritise a busy workload.
- Articulate, polite and a coherent and fluent English speaker
- Patient, sincere and understanding.
Salary for this role is £24,000. The client is looking for someone as soon as possible for this role. If interested, please send your CV or call Tom on 07594 519032
Key terms: Liaison Officer, Construction, Manchester, North West, Customer Care