£27,000 annual salary
- Monitor trends in engineer performance (daily, weekly, monthly) reporting negative trends to the operational delivery team/Team Leader.
- Maximising utilisation of direct labour, reporting absences and identifying potential shortfalls and mitigation.
- Analyse jobs, both reactive and PPM and allocate to the correct resource based on location, skill, priority, PMS and customer requirements.
- Reporting any scheduling issues or call progression problems to the relevant person as appropriate.
- Escalating customer complaint/escalations through the relevant processes.
- Ensure clear and concise quality updates reflecting true job progression are being used and coach engineers where applicable.
- Identify, analyse and improve upon existing processes to improve the way we work as a team.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks; continuously monitoring the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Effectively manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective tasking and direction of engineering workforce to complete Reactive, Quoted, Planned and Statutory Maintenance tasks within contract KPI's and legislative requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations/Delivery Managers to ensure seamless management and delivery of contracts.
- To assist in keeping WIP levels on contracts to a minimum by ensuring timely completion of jobs.
- Ensure any interactions with all customers reflects positively on the company.
- Booking in tasks with customers in line with contract requirements.
- Support with the scheduling of subcontractor work as and when required.
- Raise purchase orders within the system for materials in order for the engineers to complete their jobs in a timely manner ensuring costs and contract thresholds are adhered to.
- Ensure all engineer paperwork is quality checked and uploaded as required.
- Verifying parts have been arranged, ordered or collected by the attending engineer and kept within budget.
- Any other administrative work as required.
- Experience within a similar role.1+ years working within a Scheduling/Resource Planning environment preferably in FM is advantageous.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software packages and general IT knowledge
- Geographical knowledge within the UK.
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry essential.
- Sound understanding of planned maintenance requirements and our legal requirements/obligations.
- Demonstrate commercial understanding.
- Experience in using CAFM or other management systems; including scheduling systems.