Trades & Labour
£18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Commission, generous incentives & benefits
We are currently looking for a Resourcer to join our successful Trades and Labour team based in or London office. As a Resourcer, you will need to be self-motivated and organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This would be an ideal role for someone with Customer Service, Sales or Retail experience. Previous Resourcing or Recruitment experience is not essential. The role is very high energy and sales driven so you will need to be hard working and pro-active although you will receive full support from the team as you learn your role.
As a Resourcer, your main responsibilities will include;
- Building good knowledge of your industry sector
- Face - to - face interaction with candidates
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Sourcing candidates on job boards such as CV Library, Totaljobs and Reed.
- Creating Job Adverts
We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Company-wide trips - Recent trips have included Budapest, Prague and Marbella
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Daniel Owen Ltd are a well-established Construction Recruitment agency and our success is built around the exceptional service we provide to our clients and candidates day in, day out. Our values of Respectful, Reliable and Honest are at the heart of our business and everything that we do.
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or contact our In-House Recruitment team for further information 020 7651 4034.