Basic + Commission, Benefits & Incentives
Rapid Career Progression
We are looking for a Resourcer to join our successful Trades & Labour team in our office based in London. This role offers an exciting career opportunity for the right individual. The team have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies for over 30 years, with a proven track record of service excellence and as a result, have a strong and established client base. Ideally, this person will be ambitious, driven and hard-working to work alongside experienced Trades Consultants who will support your professional development and grow your industry knowledge.
Daniel Owen Ltd are a well-established Construction Recruitment agency and our success is built around the exceptional service we provide to our clients and candidates day in, day out. Our values of Respectful, Reliable and Honest are at the heart of our business and everything that we do.
As a Resourcer, your main responsibilities will include;
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the Trade & Labour sector
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates on job boards
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
- Creating a social media presence within the Construction industry
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in recruitment or alternatively a fast-paced target driven environment as a coordinator, sales professional or may have construction sector experience. You will need to be confident, hardworking and thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Company-wide trips for target hitters. Recent trips have included Marbella, Prague, Palma and Budapest
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.