London, St. Pauls
£19k- £24K Per Annum
Incentives & Benefits
Daniel Owen Ltd is looking for a Resourcer to join our hugely successful Trades & Labour recruitment team in Central London. The team have been successfully recruiting quality candidates for some of the biggest construction companies for over 30 years, with a proven track record of service excellence and as a result, have a strong and established client base. You will work with a team of experienced Trades & Labour consultants with widespread construction sector knowledge giving you the ability to truly hit the ground running.
Over the past few years, the team have gone from strength to strength and they are now looking to expand. They are looking for a high energy, self-motivated and passionate individual who has an exceptional work ethic to contribute to their continued success.
What does a Resourcer role entail?
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the Trades & Labour sector
- Meeting KPIs
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates on job boards
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses.
- Working closely with the Team Manager to fill roles with existing clients.
- Site visits to meet with clients and candidates to maintain and build exceptional relationships.
As a Trades & Labour Resourcer, your role will be very fast-paced, dynamic and no two days will be the same. The ideal individual for this role will be organised, energetic, work well under pressure and can stick to tight deadlines. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their Resourcing career or for someone who is just starting out;we offer a structured and clear career progression path for our Resourcers, from Associate through to Managerial level. This is a non-sales-based role where previous experience is not essential, as long as you are hardworking and eager to learn.
What can Daniel Owen offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances.
- Sales incentives, prizes, and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Director's lunches
- Company-wide trips; the opportunity to take part in up to two company holidays a year. Recent trips have included Marbella, Prague, Palma, and Budapest
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- A contributory Company pension scheme
- Summer awards event
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement are always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
Still interested or want to know more? Please contact Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034 to discuss further.
Key Terms: Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment, Construction, sales, Trades and Labour business, b2b, business sales, business to business, Construction, Sales co-ordinator, Resourcing Consultant, London, City of London, Central London