London, St. Paul's Cathedral
£19K-£24K Per annum + Commission, Benefits & Incentives + your excellent commission scheme, added incentives, benefits packages, holiday incentives & more!
Rapid Career Progression
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently seeking a talented individual who is looking to kick-start a rewarding career in Recruitment as a Resourcer. This position is in our hugely successful and rapidly growing Gas team. A Resourcers role is fast-paced, dynamic and offers new challenges every day - no two days are ever the same!
As a Resourcer, you have complete influence over what you earn and how rapidly you progress, you will enjoy being rewarded by a competitive commission structure that truly reflects your hard work and determination. For those looking for rapid career progression you will be motivated by our clear career progression and know exactly what you need to do to get to the next level! industry knowledge.
As a Recruitment Assistant, your main responsibilities will include;
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the Gas sector
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates on job boards
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
- Creating a social media presence within the industry
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a fast-paced target-driven environment as a coordinator, sales professional or may have Gas sector experience. You will need to be confident, hardworking, and thrive in a work-hard - play-hard environment. Ideally, this person will be ambitious, driven, and hard-working to work alongside experienced Gas Consultants who will support your professional development and expand your knowledge.
What can we offer you?
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce, etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers, and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco, etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly, or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Resourcer, Recruitment Assistant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral, Entry level, career start, new career, bonuses, extra commission, associate recruiter, temp recruitment, temp recruiter, blue-collar commission