City Of London
£19-£24K Per Annum +commission and bonus
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently recruiting for a Resourcer to join their London Gas Team.
As a Resourcer you will need to be a very organised individual that can work towards tight deadlines and have the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload. A Resourcer role is a non-sales based role and we welcome applications from candidates with sales, resourcing or 360 recruitment experience, if you don't have any of that experience not to worry, we will also review applications from those who have worked towards, targets, deadlines or in fast paced working environments. The role will require you to build excellent candidate relationships while offering an exceptional service to both clients and candidates.
Daniel Owen are a construction recruitment agency established 35 years ago, Fast forward to 2022, we are one of the UK's largest specialist construction agencies, operating nationwide with 12 office locations throughout the UK.
In our Resourcers we look for individuals that want to grow with the business and progress their way through our clear Resourcing progression scheme, which offers a structured career path, from Associate through to Managerial level.
What does a Resourcer role entail?
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the gas division
- Meeting KPIs and targets
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates on job boards
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
- Creating a social media presence within the Construction and gas industry
The benefits of being a Resourcer at Daniel Owen:
- You will be working alongside one of our experienced Team Managers to fill roles with existing clients
- You will be surrounded be a team of experienced Consultants who have widespread networks within the construction and gas sectors
- Construction and gas resourcing is fast paced and varied, providing a challenging and exciting working environment
- The career progression is fair and achievable and there is always progression and a role to work towards, whatever role you are in
What can Daniel Owen offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Company-wide trips; the opportunity to take part in up to two company holidays a year. Recent trips have included Marbella, Prague, Palma and Budapest
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
Still Interested? Please call our London office and ask for our Internal Recruitment team to have a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.