Blue Collar Construction
£18K-£20K per annum
Fantastic career progression
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment business with over 30 years of specialist experience in the Built Environment sector. We are proud to have retained our family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward looking approach. Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, we build long term relationships with the people and organisations we work with and are looking for consultants with relevant experience, to join us on the next step of our journey.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
We have a great opportunity for a Resourcer to join our outgoing team in Taunton.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates, through advertising and search processes
- Building candidate relationships
- Identifying good candidates for the team and your Consultant
- Matching the right candidates to the right roles
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Free parking on site
- A Good office lotion which is within walking distance of the train station
- A bubbly team who will develop you through your career
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunch
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential discussion on 02076514034.