Daniel Owen, specialist recruitment consultants, have been servicing their long established client base for over 30 years. Working with some of the biggest names in the construction and built environment industries, we are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for a driven Resourcer to join our Taunton Team.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
We have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Taunton Office. You will be working alongside highly experienced Consultants, providing a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing skills whilst learning new ones.
As a Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates, through advertising and search processes
- Building candidate relationships
- Matching the right candidates to the right roles
- Various Administration tasks such as timesheet processing, posting job adverts and compliance.
You don't need to have previous recruitment experience, though a background in sales would be an advantage. What's most important is that you:
- Have drive and motivation to meet targets
- Are motivated by financial reward and are ambitious to progress your career
- Are keen to learn and have an interest in developing a specialist knowledge of the Construction sector
- Are pro-active and can think on your feet
- Have great communication skills
- Are resilient, competitive and a true team player
We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Clear Career progression structure in place
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.