Fantastic career progression
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment business with over 30 years of specialist experience in the Built Environment sector. We are proud to have retained our family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward looking approach. Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, we build long term relationships with the people and organisations we work with and are looking for like-minded consultants with relevant experience, to join us on the next step of our journey.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Our professional and technical recruiting teams work with some of the biggest industry names in the construction sector, and offer client solutions for temporary, contract and permanent staffing assignments.
We have a great opportunity for a Resourcer to join our successful team based in Reading.
As a Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates, through advertising and search processes
- Building candidate relationships
- Matching the right candidates to the right roles
You don't need to have previous recruitment experience, though a background in sales, customer service or alternatively the construction industry would be an advantage. What's most important is that you:
- Have drive and motivation to meet targets
- Are motivated by financial reward and are ambitious to progress your career
- Are keen to learn and have an interest in developing a specialist knowledge of the Blue Collar Housing sector
- Are pro-active and can think on your feet
- Have great communication skills
- Are resilient, competitive and a true team player
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Chloe Arnold on 02076514034 for a confidential discussion.