Trades & Labour
£18-£22K per annum Depending on experience
Rapid career progression
Daniel Owen, specialist recruitment consultants, have been servicing their long established client base for over 30 years. Working with some of the biggest names in the construction and built environment industries, we are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for experienced consultants to join our London team, based in St Pauls, in the heart of the City of London.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Construction is where our business started and our labour and trades teams work with many of the biggest industry names in the sector, offering scope for consultants to work with an established client base and the resources and reputation to win new business.
We have a great opportunity for a Resoucer to join our Trades & Labour team based in the City.
As a Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates, through advertising and search processes
- Building candidate relationships
- Matching the right candidates to the right roles
You don't need to have previous recruitment experience, though a background in sales, customer service or alternatively the construction industry would be an advantage. What's most important is that you:
- Have drive and motivation to meet targets
- Are motivated by financial reward and are ambitious to progress your career
- Are keen to learn and have an interest in developing a specialist knowledge of the Trades sector
- Are pro-active and can think on your feet
- Have great communication skills
- Are resilient, competitive and a true team player
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Chloe Arnold on 02076514034 for a confidential discussion.