Competitive pay + Bonus
Temp - Perm
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Central London Rail recruitment team. As a Resourcer, your role will be varied and very fast-paced, and this role offers an exciting career opportunity for the right individual. The wealth of investment in the rail and major projects sector is driving demand for qualified workers and hence our requirement for additional resource within our Rail team. We are offering this role initially on a temporary basis but with scope for a move to a permanent role.
As part of our Rail team, you will be encouraged and supported to achieve both your professional and personal goals in a fast paced, high energy culture, with a strong focus on service excellence.
As a Resourcer, your main responsibilities will include;
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the Rail sector
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of timesheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates using advertising and search tools
- Developing your knowledge of the rail sector and worker requirements, as well as building a social media presence to engage with your candidate audience
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in recruitment or alternatively a fast-paced target driven environment as a coordinator, sales professional or may have previous rail industry experience. You will need to be confident, hardworking and thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
This role is offering a generous basic salary plus a bonus for each person that you successfully place in a role.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please give a member of our In-House Recruitment team a call today on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Resourcer, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment, Construction, sales, Trades and Labour business, b2b, business sales, Rail, Temp, Perm, Construction, Sales co-ordinator, Resourcing Consultant, London, City of London, Central London