Salary -GBP18000- GBP20000 per annum, benefits, free on-site parking & more!
Are you looking to work in a company with a positive and vibrant culture? Are you a talented Administrator who wants your achievements to be properly recognised and rewarded in a company where the leadership team is very much hands-on and real a driving force behind the positive culture?
Well, perhaps it is worth looking at a rewarding career with Daniel Owen.
Daniel Owen is a long-standing specialist recruitment business with a very successful track record and has a company culture where real talent excels.
Due to our continued growth and ongoing success, we are currently expanding the team in our Reading office and need to hire a talented Resourcing Administrator, who will be an integral part of the team. This is a very varied role and contains duties and responsibilities for both resourcing and administration.
What does the role of a Resourcing Administrator entail?
- Having complete responsibility for managing the administration for two of the Company's major accounts.
- Working for both the Civils & Groundworks and Trades & Labour teams.
- Liaising and communicating directly with our clients and candidates.
- Gathering and processing timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Preparing E-shots containing the details of available candidates and sending them to managers at client sites.
- Adding full details of new sites to our in-house database.
- Utilising job boards, such as CV-Library and Totaljobs, to resource high calibre candidates for our consultants and adding the candidates' details to our database.
- Screening and vetting a range of candidates for specific roles.
- Adding job specifications to our database and posting job adverts on the job boards.
So, what might tempt you to apply?
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements, our people know how important they are to us.
- Modern office space in a central and accessible location.
- This is all in addition to the usual benefits every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, Anniversary Awards, Holiday Buy and Sell Back Scheme, plus a day off on your birthday.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to specified deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to build rapport quickly and establish good relationships both internally and externally.
The dry (and important!) bit about our industry and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen specialises in the Construction, Property Services and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce.
We are one of the only recruiters of our size to have such positive feedback from our candidates and clients. Just check our google reviews for any one of our 11 offices to see the organic feedback our candidates and clients regularly leave us.
How do we help you get that positive image? With fully supportive teams, candidate loyalty schemes that will allow you to keep rewarding your workers, and all the tools and resources necessary to support your career growth. It is important that every individual in our industry is treated with respect, and when you are given the tools that help you recognise that in your workers, it makes the recruitment business a great place to be.
If you are a talented individual and this sounds like a great career move for you - APPLY NOW!
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
Or seek us out on LinkedIn and Facebook for something a little refreshing in your feeds: Careers with us - Daniel Owen.
Still interested in joining a talented and highly successful team? Please give our Talent Acquisition Team a call on 0207 651 4034 or send your CV to us today!
Key Terms: Administrator, Admin, Office Manager, Team Resourcer, Resourcer, Team Assistant, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, construction, Trades & Labour, construction staffing, modern company culture, established database, temp recruitment, Reading.