Responsive Repairs Manager - West London
£50k + Package
Working for one of the countries largest social landlords you will be working in part of their newly formed in house maintenance team.
You will be a senior manager within the Responsive Repairs Operations, responsible in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant would have experience within a maintenance environment and possess strong commercial and leadership skills.
You will ensure that they are organised to manage a large volume of responsive repair demand within a wide geographical area ensuring focus on WIP and the customer bases we work within.
- Experienced in leading and developing a team
- Commercially aware & working to and setting a budget
- Experience within the responsive maintenance and void environment
- Understanding of schedule of rates
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours if necessary
- Construction NVQ
- CSCS card
- Strong IT knowledge/experience
- Full UK driving license
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest then please feel free to get in touch.=