JOB DESCRIPTION: Workmates & Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is currently looking to take on ride on roller drivers for a project based in Didcot. The successful candidate will hold a valid CPCS or NPORS competence card and will be available to start as soon as possible.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating the roller safely;
- Carrying out basic equipment checks ;
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
- Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS or NPORS card
- The ability to operate 9 ton. Machine and above
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
- Own tools NOT required
Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.