Job Type: Permanent
Start date: September 2019
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Winchester College
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Roofer : Our client, at Winchester college, is looking for an experienced and hardworking Roofer to join a project in Winchester. The successful candidate will need to be competent in fixing felt & batten, concrete roof tiling and installing dry verge and ridge systems.
The job is a Permanent contract, with working hours being 7.30am-5.00pm, Monday-Friday. Parking is available on site.
ABOUT WINCHESTER COLLEGE
Winchester is embarking on an exciting new stage in its development and the school has ambitious plans to build on its
considerable existing strengths and further develop its position as a world-class learning community.
The school is a large community with more than 500 colleagues teaching and caring for up to 700 pupils - 24 hours a day,
seven days a week during term time.
Requirements for the role
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Experience in tiling new build pitched roofs is essential
* Own tools required in 110V or battery operated
* Two recent references for your work as a Roofer
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
If you feel you would be well-suited for this Roofer position please apply online or contact Sabrina at the Reading office on 01189505011 for more information.
ROOFER / ROOF / CSCS / WINCHESTER / PERMANENT / PERM