Roofing Supervisor - Permanent
£40k + Car Allowance/Benefits
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a large contractor/social housing company in the North London area who are looking for a brand-new Roofing Supervisor to join their team.
My client is looking for someone to manage a team of 4 roofing repair operatives who work on a reactive basis to undertake roofing repairs. The repairs are undertaken across North London and the housing stock consists mainly of Victorian/Edwardian Street properties.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor roofing works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets.
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved.
- Strong social housing/contractor background
- Experience managing a team of operatives on a variety of Roofing projects.
- Good background with Repairs and Maintenance with previous experience working on such contracts/projects.
- Able to handle scaffold inspections and that they are maintained appropriately.
- Previous experience in a client facing role liaising with subcontractors etc.
- Well versed as a supervisor who understands budgets, H&S and compliance.
- This is a varied role and requires strong roofing repairs technical understanding, an excellent eye for detail and strong team leadership skills.
- Maintenance / social housing industry knowledge
- Strong supervisory background
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.