Daniel Owen Ltd require a Room Attendant to start on Monday in the Finnieston area to work for an upscale Multinational Hotel Chain. The positions are temporary for the first 12 weeks, and then you have the opportunity for a permanent position after this period which will include many benefits which are listed below. Rate of pay is £11 per hour PAYE.
To ensure that the standards of the rooms are delivered back to the Housekeeping department to an exceptional standard of cleanliness and set up in line with Brand Standards to meet the Guest experience requirements. Ensure that all periodic cleaning takes place on time and in line with Brand Standards.
Standard 8hr shifts, 5 days on 2 days off across 7 days. This includes weekends.
30 minute lunch break.
Hours are 9am-5pm.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee referral Scheme.
- Employee retention scheme.
- Rewards and recognition scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- 24hrs access to mental and medical well-being support.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
- Meals on shift.
If you're interested in this position and would like more information, please contact Julie-Anne at our Glasgow office on 01417394880 / 07739788606, or alternatively apply with you CV.