Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for Housekeepers to work with our global Facilities Management client who currently have a contract with a hotel chain located near the Marble Arch, Central London.
Role: Room Attendant
Location: Marble Arch
Contract: Temporary (12 weeks) to permanent
Hours: 08:00 am to 16:30 pm, 5 days on rotating shifts(some weekends will be included)
Starting date: ASAP
Hourly rate: £12-13 per hour
This is working on a FULL TIME or PART TIME BASIS- Temp to Perm.
Responsibilities of a Housekeeper:
- Cleaning hotel rooms including dusting, hoovering, cleaning the bathroom, emptying the bins and make the beds.
- Keeping areas clean and maintained
- Carrying out deep cleans
- Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting
- Perform inspection routines
- Keeping check of stock supplies
- Reporting any repairs or issues
Requirements of a Room Attendant :
- Commercial cleaning experience
- Experience within the Hospitality sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Black clothing and shoes (uniform will be supplied)
Benefits of working as Housekeeper:
- 28 days holiday
- Meals whilst working on shift
- Access to various discounts across the hotel chain
If you are interested, or would like to discuss your application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team today.