My client is currently looking for a Sales and Operations Manager based in the City of London.
Starting Asap - Paying £30-32K Full-time Permanent role!
The right candidate must have Sales and Operations experience and be available immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the sales pipeline, and identify cycle patterns based on data from the CRM.
- To be able to understand the economic effects of a business decision and the impact this has on the company.
- Must be confident making proposals and quoting to external clients both B2B and to individuals.
- Understand the upgrade process and promote office sales.
- Understanding the market and be able to adjust to changing competition.
- Must be able to understand the multiple branding relationships and how sales are affected by the decisions made.
- Manage and maintain day to day operations of the company.
- Client Account Management.
- Deal with client queries.
- Liaising and maintaining a relationship with all centre teams.
- Comfortable presenting for management meetings and regular updates with directors.
- Comply with GDPR regulations within centres and the office.
- Write, maintain and update the company's MLR Manual.
- Keep Log and track MLR changes.
- Manage NorthRow account and usage.
- Manage yearly audit, and internal controls.
- Understand how to use Creditsafe and Companies House tools.
- Auditing risk-based approach descriptions.
- Confirmation of Certified Documents.
- Be comfortable with training the team and centre teams on Money Laundering and Trading Standards different appr
- Conducting the billing (both services and licence fees).
- Manage terminations and the termination process.
- Oversee debt management.
- Understanding the Virtual Process on all aspect of the system (CRM, LAM and BIS).
- Manage relationships with external suppliers, including NorthRow and Technology within.
- Manage relationships with Commercial Clients
- Negotiate new contracts
The ideal candidate will be:
- Professional and well presented
- Proven track record in sales
- Target driven
- Able to work within agreed format and timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and positive attitude