Sales Executive Wanted for award winning company! Would suit Lettings Negotiators or Recruiters!
|You will be the first point of contact for any prospective clients, but more than that you're a crucial part of the Sales team. You will be involved in the sales process, from making contact with new clients, arranging viewings and finalising agreements. |
To assist in providing an outstanding service, my client requires an energetic Sales Executive. You'll be based in gorgeous, modern open plan offices in the City of London reporting to the Sales Director.
You'll be dealing with clients every day so professionalism is of the utmost importance. They strive and succeed to be the best in their industry and have awards to prove it, including the Top 100 companies to work for!,
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. They're not afraid to promote you quickly once you've succeeded in the role and there is training available every year to help you grow as a business-person.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Pro-actively sell serviced office space in the portfolio
- To have an articulate, polite and professional telephone manner at all times
- Meeting or exceeding Sales targets (Team Based)
- Attend viewings of the office space, with potential clients and conducting these in a professional manner
- Provide reporting to agreed format and timescales, when and as required
- You will be the first point of contact for any prospective clients, arranging viewings and finalising agreements
- You will be pursuing warms leads generated through their website enquiries and our excellent relationships with both Commercial and online Brokers.
- Important that you are able to build relationships with both Brokers, agents and your new clients
- A proven track record of selling to SME and corporate clients within a high-quality service and sales
- Working with department heads and centre teams to coordinate the move in of our client once the deal is complete.
- Ability to work within a structured and successful sales environment.
- You will have the ability to deal with clients at all levels
- Daily management of your various KPI's set out in place to drive new sales
The above accountabilities are not exhaustive of your duties and may change over time. As the Business expands, gradual changes may occur and result in the substitution of one role for another. When substantial changes occur, the post holder will be consulted and before the change is introduced and reasonable notice will be given.
Personal Specification: Qualification and Education
GCSE's or above in Business related area - Desirable
Experience of working in a SME/small or medium team environment - Desirable
Skills and Abilities
Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook - Essential
Excellent telephone communication skills - Essential
Face-to face customer services skills - Essential
Knowledge of the commercial property market - Desirable
Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday - Essential
Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs - Essential
Flexibility to travel to different business centres, when required - Essential
Company Benefits: Annual Leave
* 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays
* Paid day off for your Birthday*
* Buy and sell up to 3 days holiday*
* Healthcare (plus partners/dependants), dental care, eye care*
* Life assurance*
* Cycle to work and Season ticket loan*
* Quit smoking support*
* Quarterly socials paid for by the company
* Peer to Peer reward scheme
* Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a Charity