Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UKs largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
Scaffolders are required for a large nation-wide (residential house builder, who is known for delivering high quality homes. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Scaffolders to work on a project based in Crystal Palace and is accessible overground and bus.
- Putting up low level scaffold for stairs
- Working as a large team
- Unloading and transporting materials as well as equipment on site.
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required for the site to run smoothly.
- We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.
Requirements for the Scaffolder Role:
- Previous experience working on a construction site.
- A CSCS card.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team.
- It would be favourable if you have a driver's licence however this is not compulsory.
Benefits of the Scaffolder Role:
- Monday to Saturday 08:00am - 16:30pm
- Time and a half, paid overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Night shift available