My client is looking for an experienced Scheduler to start work in the Northumberland area as soon as possible. This is initially to cover six weeks worth of sickness within the team but could potentially be longer.
The client has specifically asked for candidates who have had specific experience scheduling works within a social housing/housing setting as there will be no time to train new starters given the length of the contract.
Daily duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Scheduling all jobs for suitable operatives and contractors
- To ensure all operatives have a full schedule for the day
- Ensure all jobs are attended within the required response time set by the company
- Log any relevant follow up repairs
- Be aware of service KPI's and be instrumental in achieving these
- Raising invoices and booking on to the system in a timely manner to ensure external contractors and suppliers are paid in time
Working hours will be 37 per week Monday to Friday and flexi time may be available if there are members of the team that are willing to cover. This position is office based but may see the candidate assisting operatives on site visits if necessary.
Please call the office ASAP on 0191 814 1360 to express your interest.