Monday - Friday
Brand new office
Need customer service experience
About the role
As a Scheduler, you'll be the single point of contact for the Engineers. Collaborating with different teams across the business, you'll become an expert on schedulling our engineers days with work that has been required from our customers. It'll be up to you keep the Engineers schedule up to day consistently, handle any issues and provide valuable guidance in every situation, ensuring their requests and queries are dealt with professionally, efficiently and successfully.
Problem solving and communication are essential to thrive in this role, as are initiative and decisiveness. We're not looking for any specific qualifications, just somebody with the right skills and can-do attitude to succeed. And, if you have experience in a similar role, that will help you hit the ground running.
Skills and behaviours:
- Proficient in using all standard Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Email etc.)
- Excellent telephone manner, being polite and courteous at all times
- A team player who is able to confidently interact with others, but who is also able to work independently
- Logical thinker with good organisation and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Work well under pressure
There are multiple roles available so please also share with anyone who you think might be interested.
Please call Kerry on 0161 886 9670 / 07395883655 or email across your CV.