I currently have a position with a large Repairs Contractor for a Senior Repairs Planner/Team Leader to be based in North/West London. This role will be a management position being responsible for a team of 2-3 Administrators and planners
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of operatives diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority work load
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Helping to manage a team Repairs Planners and Admin
- Administration support and data entry.
- Utilising all aspects of Outlook and maintaining records on our clients in house data base- Excel may also be included
- Manage team shifts, expenses and any other administration duties
- Create KPI documents such as status reports and tracking documents
- Monitor performance and motivate the team
- Manage shift planning and ensure business needs are covered
- Recruit when necessary and manage the team mix
About the Candidate:
- Work scheduling and planning
- Team management skills essential
- Able to lead, coordinate and coach team members
- Ability to communicate with transversely with all different level in the organisation.
- Able to prioritize and work autonomousl
Must have previous Housing Repairs experience!
Please send your CV through to be considered for the role!