I am looking to appoint a Section Manager (Void / Adaptations) to join a leading team in the public sector.
Based in Gateshead, the purpose of this role is to work with partners and manage operational delivery teams to provide an outstanding customer focused repairs and maintenance ensuring compliance with current legislation and safety standards.
Responsible for the coordination of empty property works, including empty homes, schools, retail buildings. Candidates will have a good handle on H&S processes and procedures.
70 staff are overseen by the section manager with a mix trades professionals, site managers, schedulers, and office based staff.
The right candidate will also have:
- operational delivery knowledge of health and safety and statutory requirements including IEE regs, COSHH, asbestos management and gas regs
- Working knowledge of CDM and Building Regs including those in relation to high rise and complex buildings
- Voids and repairs service delivery and/or repair contract management
- Developing and delivering service improvements with customer involvement
- Effective performance management of service delivery to achieve performance targets and service standards
- Budget monitoring and management
- Degree in a relevant building surveying or building maintenance/or relevant experience
- Full driving licence or access to mobility support
If interested, please apply within or call Abigail on 0191 814 1360 / 07912274473.