Produce meaningful monthly management accounts, with the assistance of the month end chart and attached detailed guidance:
- Ensure nothing in current waiting postings
- Ensure all journals saved in the shared file have been put through
- Ensure all bank reconciliations satisfactorily completed (including all lenders accounts and credit card accounts) and all interest thereon paid or accrued for.
- Ensure that balances on all "cash book" accounts agree top their corresponding nominal balances
- Ensure all loans from 3'' parties correct at month end and all interest thereon paid or accrued for.
- Ensure all journals required re purchases of new sites have been entered
- Ensure all journals required re the sale of plots have been entered (including transfer of costs of sales)
- Ensure aged debtors and aged creditors both agree to the trial balance
- Ensure all inter-company balances agree at month end
- Ensure all payroll controls agree including CIS, PAYE, NI, Student Loan and Pension.
- Ensure net wages control agrees
- Ensure VAT control agrees
- Reconcile items in suspense or adjust as necessary
- Review all WIP values, ensuring time sheet documents have gone through for own sites
- Complete and reconcile as necessary monthly WIP summary for each company
- Ensure layouts complete
- Completion of monthly cash flow forecast.
- Monthly VAT return
- Run month end profit and loss account, balance sheet and trial balance
- Sage 200
Review month end management accounts to ensure profit as expected by
- Reconciling gross profit within reason
- Checking all overheads for reasonableness
if this role if of an intrest please appy directely or call Daniela Vasiliu on 02072480000.