Senior Building Surveyor
Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location - East and South London (Travel between offices essential)
Salary - Up to £65k DOE
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in South London.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Managing a range of improvement works
- Manage Contractors and consultants to ensure works are carried out in a timely manner
- Completing planning applications, CDEM 2015 and HSE legislation
- Budget and project management control.
- Protect company reputation and lead on effective risk management
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent building Surveyor skills with a good knowledge of the construction methods of the built environment
- Qualified RICS chartered building surveyor along with post qualification experience
- Experience of building control, planning applications, CDM 2015 and HSE legislation
- Good understanding of contract law and an excellent understanding of standard forms of contracts
- Car Users Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working