Senior Building Surveyor - Kent
£52,500 + Package
One of the UK's leading housing providers and a member of the G15.
Daniel Owen are looking to recruit a Senior Maintenance Surveyor in Kent to support the Day-to-Day and Void teams. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved as they continue to develop Property Services. The successful candidate will be pivotal in liaising with residents, colleagues and contractors to help us shape and improve the services provided.
Duties will include:
- Supervising and managing staff
- Delivering a day to day and void repairs service
- Meeting all statutory, regulatory and health safety requirements
- Budget management
- Performance management
- Acting as lead officer for external and internal contracts
- Providing a high level of customer service to residents, colleagues and contractors
- Technical guidance, defect diagnosis, undertaking a range of property surveys, preparation of specifications and schedule of works for tender.
- Be a qualified and experienced property professional
- Have a good understanding of buildings, contract law, legislation and finance
- Have strong contract management and monitoring skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage a busy workload
- Be self-motivated
- Have a methodical approach to organising and prioritising work
- Use a variety of IT packages
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking housing provider with an excellent salary on offer as well as a great package that includes:
- Career Development
- 27 Days Annual Leave
- Birthday leave
- Buy/sell annual leave .
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- And many more
If you would like to find out more then please reply with your CV.