Daniel Owen are currently looking for Senior Civil Engineer's based in the Hampshire area. Ideal Candidates must have previous experience.
As a Senior Civil Engineer, they will be responsible for the drainage and infrastructure aspects for several projects within the Basingstoke office and wider business. They will work to support engineers and technicians to deliver the Civil engineering design whose scope will vary in value from small domestic projects up to £20m in construction value.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
- 5+ years experience
- Client focused approach with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Eligible to live and work in the UK and high standard of written English
All commitment and achievements will be appreciated and rewarded, and as the Lead Civil/Infrastructure Engineer you will be encouraged and supported to progress senior position.