Senior Contracts Manager
Social Housing Planned Maintenance Contracts
£75k + Package - South East London
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a specialist main contractor that deliver mainly planned works maintenance contracts.
Responsible for managing designated contracts, projects and site-based activities to ensure that designated works are delivered on time, to the required standards and within budget, whilst maximising client satisfaction. The job holder will be responsible for working with the relevant Contracts and Site Managers regarding site-based issues, Quantity Surveyors regarding financial issues and Resident Liaison Officers regarding resident-based issues.
- Reporting in to the Managing Director
- Distribute project responsibilities to competent site staff for effective delivery of designated projects/ contracts/ sites.
- Monitor current and future workload of designated projects/ contracts/ sites to ensure sufficient resource is available to effectively plan and deliver projects.
- Prepare and agree project programmes with relevant client representatives, then monitor progress throughout designated projects.
- Ensure that project programmes are prepared, accurate, updated when necessary and that all issues and revisions are communicated to the necessary parties in good time.
- Intervene and agree action plans to recover project programme delays where possible.
- Ensure timely requests for and delivery of all information on project programmes' critical paths as necessary.
- Coordinate identification of variations to contracts that will impact on project programmes and ensure that they are revised to accommodate with no/minimal delays.
- Liaise with relevant managers/ subcontractors to ensure production programming and smooth workflow through the manufacturing/ production elements within deadlines.
- Ensure project performance trackers are regularly updated and reviewed for all designated projects/ contracts/ and sites.
- Ensure completion of monthly performance reports and subcontractor performance reports for all active projects against KPIs set by senior management, and discuss with the Construction Manager at regular progress meetings
- Monitor all project costs and progress against budgets
- Ensure delivery methods on designated contracts/ projects are as efficient as possible
- Monitor and enforce site practices to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, as well as the company Health and Safety, Environmental and Equal Opportunities Policies, to minimise the likelihood of accidents and ill-health, discrimination, bullying, staff conflict, fines and compensation claims.
This is a fantastic opportunity as it is a brand new role within the business.