Job Title - Senior Employers Agent
Salary - circa £55k
Location - South East London
A Senior Employers Agent is needed to join our client, one of the U.K's leading Construction Management consultancy, who have developed a stellar reputation in the industry through their quality of service and passion for excellence. They are heavily involved in both private and public sector projects, with the majority of their projects currently being Residential, with involvement in various projects in the Commercial, Education and Leisure sectors. Due to an increase in workload, a well-organised and driven Senior Employers Agent is needed to add to their Project Management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to exercise your Project Management expertise and contract knowledge in a consultancy that holds the development of their personnel at the heart of all that they do. Your role would be as a member of our client's project management team at an appropriate level, having the opportunity both to contribute your experience to the team's direction and to develop your skills by using their industry leading training support (RICS, APM supported etc.)
Some of your duties will include:
- Working in a team environment and be able to lead that team on specific projects as appropriate.
- Delivering a full range of Employer's Agent / Client Representative / Project Management roles.
- Familiarity with current legislation, funding requirements, reporting and project management skills.
- Reviewing and constructively commenting on the design process for all projects assigned to.
- To be an active communicator focused on project completion to time, cost and quality
- Developing relationships with clients with a view to building long term relationships by delivering high quality service.
- Liaising with clients in respect of technical matters, programme and alternative.
- Taking full responsibility for technical and cost matters for projects within his/her control.
- Reviewing projects for compliance with Employer's and Funders' requirements and completing the relevant pro formas.
- Risk analysis and risk management of individual projects.
- Managing site and project meetings effectively and ensuring actions arising are completed.
- Consultation on all major forms of contract and Development Agreements and compliance with their terms.
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience of Commercial and Project Management principles
- Relevant Construction/Commercial Management Degree or vocational equivalent
- Ideally a background in a similar Construction management Consultancy
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, or know someone who potentially could be please do apply via the link or contact Thomas Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000 or