Are you an experienced Environmental Advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
Feeling uninspired at work?
Are you up for the challenge of working with a large tier 1 contractor on a 20 year construction project in Cumbria?
Daniel Owen Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Environmental advisor with heavy construction experience (nuclear experience preferential) to get involved with a well known main contractor on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Cumbria.
This is a massive opportunity for any ambitious candidate. As well as being on board with a forward thinking main contractor, which will look great on any CV, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, vehicle and an attractive benefits package.
The tasks of the Senior Environmental Advisor will include but not limited to:
- Set and maintain standards of safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) practice and deliver relevant awareness training to internal staff and contractors as appropriate in accordance with contractor and customer requirements, with a particular focus on environment
- Ensure SHEQ procedures are regularly developed to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Promote individual awareness of the importance of SHEQ and to create an environment that generates automatically, a high focus on health and SQE awareness
- Provide advice and support management teams, employees and those working with us supporting 100% SAFE and our total commitment to a sustainable business
- Carry out appropriate monitoring at work locations
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and professional bodies
- Ensure compliance with SHEQ management system and associated arrangements
- Compile and analyse local SHEQ statistical information and support the development of action and improvement plans
- Maintain professional development regarding legislation, technology and industry best practices
As an Equal Opportunities organisation Daniel Owen Ltd can guarantee that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
If this opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Paul Logan of Daniel Owen Ltd on 07879115075 or alternatively send an up to date CV or your number and I can call you. Thanks.