Role: Senior Estimator
Salary: £60k - £65k + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Estimator to join our client's pre-construction team, a highly successful specialist sub-contractor based in the Kent area, involved in various new-build projects in the M25 area. This is a great opportunity to learn from a contractor that are able to provide you a solid platform to do what you do best, in a successful environment that also maintains a fun and friendly company culture.
A large portion of the works undertaken are going to be in the Facades, Cladding and Dry-Lining side of things and our client get involved in some high-profile projects. This will be a great role for an individual with experience in large scale new build Residential projects to exercise their skillset in an industry leader.
Daily responsibilities of Estimator will include:
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders, depending on level of experience
- Develop client and consultant relations and manage expectations
- Comply with estimating processes to ensure it complies with standing orders
- Work in conjunction with administration staff in preparation of the estimate
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Provide data as requested to review the performance of the supply chain member
- Attend meetings with Client, Designers, Quantity Surveyor's, etc. where necessary
- Provide input into the review of supply chain members
Requirements for the role of Estimator:
- Experience of estimating costs for New-Build Projects up to the value of £7m
- Relevant Commercial or Construction degree, or vocational equivalent
- A desire to develop your career in a thriving organisation
- Strong commercial awareness and commitment to achieving deadlines
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position or have any queries at all please apply via the link, or contact Tom Fitzpatrick for more information 0207 248 0000 or e-mail me on .