Job Type: Permanent
Sector: General Builder
Location: North London
Salary: 65k-80k + Package
My client is a well established main contractor based in North West London who specialises in projects from refurbishments, new builds and fit outs for all types of projects such as residential, commercial, heritage, educational etc. They currently have an opening for an experienced and professional Senior Estimator whom has knowledge with a wide range of projects, to join their successful commercial team. My client has a great project portfolio and large upcoming projects that offers a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator to progress and excel their career through the quality projects completed.
This role is office based, Monday - Friday and is offering a competitive salary, a great package & bonus scheme plus an exceptional benefits scheme.
- Select, measure and track important metrics
- Visit sites if necessary to give accurate estimations
- Perform complex analysis of collected data and metrics
- Prepare relevant and reliable forecasts
- Conduct complex risk analysis
- Create and present reports to Senior Management and the Board
- Analyse and evaluate offers
- Knowledge on all types of projects
- Previous working experience as a construction estimator, applications accepted from candidates with 5 years minimum experience
- Hands on experience with gathering complex data
- Good understanding of data analysis methods and KPIs
- Familiarity with computer programs Timberline or HCSS HeavyBid
- Experience working towards deadlines
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their commercial career and establish themselves within a well known main contractor that is known for excellence across the south of the country.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.