Job Title - Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £40k-£50k Plus Package
Location - Purley
Our client is looking for a dynamic Senior M&E QS to join their company. They are looking for an individual who is hungry to succeed with a good ability to manage clients and develop work.
Their office is based in Purley, however construction projects are based in London and the surrounding areas.
Our client works on commercial and mechanical projects, making this a great opportunity for someone with the required experience.
Some of your duties will include:
- Procurement and procurement advice
- Contractual advice and support
- Measuring and describing construction work
- Undertaking the valuing of variations and change orders
- Preparation of budgets and cost plans
- Cash flow forecasting
- Preparation and agreements on final accounts
- Ability to deal with contractual issues such as extensions of time, loss and expense terms and conditions
- On occasions, you will be expected to manage, control and supervise junior staff
You will need the following skills to be considered for the role:
- 5-7 years' experience
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Construction related qualification/degree in QS, preferred but not essential
- Professional membership of the RICS, A Cost, E or CIOB, preferred but not essential
- Possess excellent written, oral, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of IT and the ability to proficiently use word and excel
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Megan Spice on 020 7248 0000.