My client offers a comprehensive range of construction consultancy services across a wide range of sectors and are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
The chosen Senior Mechanical Engineer will have experience within the construction sector and have a strong focus on residential projects.
- Working on a portfolio of different projects and will use your acquired skills and knowledge in a range of environments.
- Successful delivery of projects
- Responsibility and ownership of projects
- Technical, residential and commercial knowledge
- Management of the Technicians in the team
- Production of deliverables to programme timescales
- Liaising with clients and passing over relevant information
- Interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards
- Knowledge of the Residential sector is essential
- Knowledge of retail, commercial and public sectors would be advantageous
- Experience of programming and resource planning as well as the ability to prepare, review and approve calculations
- Application of Engineering principles
- Design Development
- Honours degree in relevant discipline required
- Chartered Engineer or near Chartered status (MICE, MIStructE).