Are you an experienced Planner?
Feeling uninspired at work?
Are you up for the challenge of working with a reputable civil engineering contractor?
Daniel Owen Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Planner with heavy civil engineering experience to get involved with a well known contractor on a permanent basis. Highways experience is preferential. This role will be based just outside of Glasgow.
They will be required to keeping records of all site activities and maintain the project schedule's as well as compiling progress reports. The work will be a mix of field-based work as well as reporting.
- Report progress against the schedule.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Compile progress reports
- Contribute to HSE management on site's
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse construction output against costs
- Minimum HNC in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Site Engineer would be desirable
- Experienced user of Primavera P6 and MS Project
- Track record in developing contractual claim scenarios is a major advantage
- Ability to cost & resource load the programme is desirable
- Understanding of construction methods is required for Civil Engineering works
- Track weekly progress and update the Contract programme
- Highlight conflict areas and Critical path work activities
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on own initiative and as part of a team
As an Equal Opportunities organisation Daniel Owen Ltd can guarantee that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
If this opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Paul Logan of Daniel Owen Ltd 07879115075 or alternatively send an up to date CV or your number and I can call you.