I currently have a position with a large Repairs Contactor for a Senior Repairs Planner/Team Leader to be based in North/West London. This role will be a management position being responsible for a team of 2-3 Planners. Working within a repairs and maintenance team within the social housing sector, managing the diarise of operatives and managing the expectations of tenants and the delivery of excellent customer service is key for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of operatives diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority work load
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Helping to manage a team Repairs Planners and Admin
- Administration support and data entry.
- Call handling.
- Utilising all aspects of Outlook and maintaining records on our clients in house data base- Excel may also be included.
Must have previous repairs experience
Please send your CV through to be considered for the role!