Senior Project Manager required. Daniel Owen are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for a permanent role in Reading.
Daniel Owen are currently working on behalf of a large house building contractor who are seeking a hard working Project Manager with experience taking projects from framework to fit out.
The scope of work will include being the main point of contact between the client, sub contractors & the contractor as well as reporting into the board of directors & senior management. The ideal candidate will come from a commercial build background and have experience managing schemes worth north of £100 million.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall progress reports into higher management/directors
- Sub-contractor Procurement
- Material Procurement
- Overseeing Site Management & engineering Remuneration & Flexible Benefits
Requirements for the Role:
- Experience taking projects from framework to fit out
- Experience working on projects valued over £100m
- Project management experience
- Up to £85,000 salary (Including flexible benefit scheme)
- Holiday allowance
- Company Car
- Bonus scheme
If you're currently a Senior Project Manager looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch on 01189505011 for a confidential discussion.