My client a leading Housing association based in NW London are looking for a senior property manager to come an provide leadership to a team of property managers who ensure the housing associations homes are safe, well maintained and achieve full compliance. As senior property manager you will ensure colleagues undertake their duties to a high standard.
Role: Senior Property manager
- Provide leadership to a team of property managers and assistant property managers.
- Managing any issues raised and ensuring they are resolved
- Assure that high standards are met and appropriated support and solutions are provided to facilitate a high standard
- Managing Budget of works and making sure it is complete within time scale
- Responsible for estate inspection and fire risk assessments management actions targets and corresponding often with other teams to ensure high standard to communal repairs, cleaning and gardening provided.
- Ability to understand complex service charge budgets and explain these to a non technical audience
- Full clean Licence
- An IOSH Member and an IRPM or RICS associate
- Experience of managing a team
- Understanding of legal aspects of leasehold law and regulations, including new building safety regulations
Experience working within councils or housing associations within similar roles is desired.
If you are interested in this position please apply on line or call Maya on 02039170690