Senior Quantity Surveyor
Commercial Lead of Planned Maintenance for the business.
One of the most exciting maintenance companies in the market at the moment. This is a brand new role within the company and so is a great opportunity to make a stamp in the business.
- Responsible for all the commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications
- Cost Valuation Reporting
- Submission & Negotiations of Final Accounts
- Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry
- Maintain established profit margins
- Price all works in line with current market conditions
- Improve where possible company profits
- Ensure contracts are financially controlled, to budget and to the clients requirements
- Manage procurement of subcontract packages and materials
- Prepare tenders by measuring and calculating cost estimates, both direct labour and subcontract
- Liaise regularly with contractors, suppliers and clients
- Ensure project information, costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of designated projects
- Work to demanding timescales within a successful team
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Preparing scopes and pricing works
You must have previous planned maintenance experience within a main contractor to apply.