Job Title - Quantity Surveyor (Senior)
Salary - £60k-£70k plus package
Location - Dartford
Our client, a leading Civil Engineering contractor who have developed a solid reputation in varied sectors of the construction industry, are now looking to add to their Commercial team due to continued success. Our client is proud of the solid reputation they have built and are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who can maintain their values whilst successfully managing the commercial aspect of their Civil Engineering projects.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Reporting directly to our client's Commercial Manager, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design and Build contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop junior commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to make a move into a contractor that values and strives to develop their staff.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Civil Engineering contract experience essential
- Demonstrable experience in Commercial management in the built environment
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 020 7248 0000 or send your CV and cover letter .