Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £55k-£65k
Location - South East London
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a cutting edge interior design and property development consultancy, who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their quality of service and forward thinking attitude. They are a company that hold collaboration and creativity at the heart of everything they do and are looking for an experienced individual to come in and drive the team forward, whilst offering a consultative service to their clientele. Our client are heavily involved in one-off high-end residential developments, commercial fit-outs, healthcare and education projects and are looking for an individual with a variety of experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your Commercial Management skills in a consultancy that puts the interests of their personnel at the heart of all that they do.
Some of your duties will include:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design and Build contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Principal Quantity Surveyor in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
You will need:
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Working towards or already gained Chartered status
- JCT and NEC design and build contract experience essential
- Experience in mentoring junior commercial staff
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000.