Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Circa £65k + package
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for highly reputable multi discipline consultancy based in London. They are a multi-discipline consultancy and involve themselves in projects including commercial, residential, retail to name a few. They can offer an exciting variety of projects to keep you occupied and have a clear route of progression within the company for the right individual.
As a Quantity Surveyor working for our client, some of your duties may include:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
- You should be RICS accredited.
- A good work ethic and genuine passion for the Construction industry.
- 8+ years of experience in Quantity Surveying in a Consultancy environment.
Salary of up to £65,000 + package
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the apply link or give me a call directly on 0207 248 0000.