Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Circa £65k + package
I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for a globally recognised multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London. They have developed a great reputation in the industry for their enthusiastic and meticulous approach to Construction Consultancy. They can offer an exciting variety of projects to work on to keep things interesting and at present have healthcare and high-end residential projects for the successful candidate to get stuck in to straight away. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor from a multi-disciplinary background to join a leading firm that will offer you more opportunity for career development.
As a Quantity Surveyor working for our client, some of your duties may include:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
- You should be RICS accredited.
- 8+ years of experience in Quantity Surveying in a Consultancy environment.
- Experience in the healthcare or high-end residential sector is currently desirable, but not required.
Salary of up to £65,000 + package and bonus
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the apply link or give me a call directly on 0207 248 0000.