Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £65k+
Location - City of London
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a global real estate services firm, who have developed a winning reputation in the industry, through their forward-thinking attitude to all things real estate. You will be working with existing clients, advising on the commercial aspect of their large-scale construction projects across various sectors.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company, who despite their global reach, maintain a friendly and employee-focused company culture. A perfect role for someone looking to make use of their extensive experience in a successful and rewarding environment.
Job description & Responsibilities for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS is desired
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000.