Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Circa £65k + package and bonus
I am currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a globally recognised Commercial real estate services consultancy based in the heart of London. They have developed a great reputation in the industry for their in depth understanding of the Commercial property market and innovative approach to their projects, achieving breath-taking results. They can offer an exciting variety of projects and work on to keep things interesting and have a clear route of progression within the company to Director level for the right individual.
As a Quantity Surveyor working for our client, some of your duties may include:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
- You should be RICS accredited.
- 8+ years of experience in Quantity Surveying in a Consultancy environment.
- Experience in the industrial or Commercial fit-out project is currently desirable, but not required.
Salary of up to £65,000 + package and bonus
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the apply link or give me a call directly on 0207 248 0000.